Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Oops, I forgot about blogging.

Obviously I dont stick to this well...its been weeks, and I dont wanna backtrack all that.

stuff happened, it was awesome, I will comment however on:

Caitrin, Kevin, and Andy came down to the big Medicine Hat. Kevin had never seen the centre of the universe before. *fixed*. Dragged em out to Sushi Miso, they loved it, *I dont do the sushi thing, but I bet I'd enjoy it eventually.* Overall a great time!

Well, I'm moving. End of march, I will be living in Edmonton. wow.

Kinda scares me.

Life will go on, and it will be good, the people will rejoyce. Yes. I hope that lady gets back to me about the computer job. I will need the $$$ or I'm gonna be toast.




I got a new DL dvd burner. A cheapie model, internal 16x. I like it. Now to get some cheap media :D

Till next time!

No comments: