Tuesday, December 23, 2008

911 for Police, Fire, and Ambulance

Well then;

It's been over a year, and a lot has happened...

Update: Left the other girl, met the girl, moved from the other place, moved out of another place, now in this place...been through 4 more jobs...done those things, finished doing those things... Went to school for 911 operators, finished school for 911 operators, applied for a job, got the job, proposed to the new girl, love the new girl, keep the girl forever!

Now I'm living in High River, with my lovely fiance'. I have a job at a nearby 911 centre, where I 'do what I can to help' - as I set out to do. Mostly its dealing with drunks at night, but sometimes its dealing with drunks during the day. As of now, I'm at more than 20 deaths, and 5 births (one of those was triplits). I thought I would be far more stressed with this kind of work - but really it motivates me to do the best I can always. Kinda fun.

No comments: