Sunday, November 05, 2006

2 more months, its about time :D

Well then, from what I remember of last night I had a blast! The hallowe'en party / Dave's belated birthday party was lots of fun. Tonnes of awesome people showed up, and almost everyone ended up smashed. It was a good time, except at my drunkest I did a few too many after that point, and became drunkest...er....est. Thanks Dennie for giving me a ride home! For the first time in ages (like 6 years) I threw up because of drinking. Thankfully it was only a little bit and I didn't get hung over at all!

I was once again Weird Al, however this time around I was his character from the video White and Nerdy. *the gangsta version. It worked out well, most people identified with what I was going for.

I'm uuber uuber super duper uuber in the hole, but not worried about it. Car repairs suck. After I get all these done it'll be safe for the winter, I'll hold on to it until the spring at which time I think I'll get the most for a convertible. Then...my plans really fade off to nothingness.


Work, I've finished with the census long ago, and started working with Dave at the Varscona hotel. I'm the maintenance guy who fixes stuff. it is good. The people make it worthy of me being around. My only problem in the world is I really need more cash. THEREFORE, I must find something that pays more, and quickly.

No comments: