Sunday, April 02, 2006

At least other people in my life are happy.

At least...

So last night we watched a crazy crazy movie. "Immortal" ("Immortel" en francais). It was a weird mix (well done I might add) of almost life-like CG and live acting. I'm gonna burn it before I return it to Blockbuster. I cant decide if I like it because its a good good movie, or a good bad movie, either of which judgements earns it a place on my 'borrowed movie shelf'.

Andre seems really happy with Kattia. Kattia seems really happy with Andre. How depressing.
Congrats guys!

Only one week till I am living in Edmonton. The truck I'm borrowing is lined up for this coming weekend. I have friends helping unload when I get there so it'll be a good time all around. Perhaps then I can stop being such a moping sack of shit. Seriously, who wakes up crying for no reason?

No comments: