Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Starting to feel like home...

Today I had kind of a loner day...

Let's see...I took back the aquarium topper light that I bought, because I found a topper with a light built in. Yesterday I traded in my Sharks. I'm gonna miss those guys, but I cant keep 40 gallons of brackish water (halfway between ocean salt levels, and fresh). That salt is expensive, and for only 3 fish? blargh.

I went to Home Depot, and bought a couple cans of spray on varathane clearcoat. I have to waterproof the new table I bought from IKEA to put the aquarium on it - so I sprayed that, and now it just needs an aquarium placed on top of it. Luckily I have one, I just have to uhh..do it.

The day passed - andys gonna call me soon, with either a red or green light on the 'going out and getting smashed' plan.

Shortly ago, I cooked! First time I've cooked in this house, and it not been just scrambled eggs (which I've gotten pretty good at making) I wish I'd taken a picture. It was Hicory rubbed chicken breast, with brocoli and baby potatoes. mmmmm...so full :D

Talk to you later!

No comments: