Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Big move!

I really have to start doing this daily, theres been weeks of cool stuff, toasted to oblivion by my bad memory.

I do know before I left, I was in a heap of shit with having to clean, pack and generally prepare to move everything I know, live, and do to Edmonton. Well anyway, the big day has arrived, and gone.

I now live in Edmonton, a block west of the Southgate mall. It's a 13 story hi-rise, but I'm on the ground floor with my own entrance.

Super special uuber thanks to Andre, and his lovely girlfriend; Kattia. They did easily as much or more work than I did packing and preparing. I am infinately grateful. Making the trip even better was Andy, and Dave. Theres another girl whose name escapes me, but thanks to her too! I arrived and within an hour we were sitting on all moved in comfy furniture covered in boxes - drinking beer. This whole 'moving' thing is tough...;)

For anyone interested, my new phone number is my old one, minus 6610045 (and the area code is now 780)

No comments: