Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Back home again

Where to start...

Saturday (21st) I was feeling like crap from my flu, sore throat, headache, all the stuff you hear on commercials. It sucked. Talked to Caitrin while she was at work just after lunch. She really missed me, and to be frank, I really missed her. So, I took some Asperin to stave off the death in my head, and drove up there.

Arrived about 10pm, and its a little chilly, but not cold by any means.

Nothing of note really, other than now its the 25th, so I got to spend a lot of time with my girlfriend, shopping, movie at home, dinner party (THANKS LINDSEY!) ..mmmm perogies!.

On my last day there, today, (the 25th) I dropped Caitrin off at work, and went to the BMW dealership to get a look taken at my car. A while back I bumped a curb, and the rollbars popped up out of the trunk, THROUGH the back window of my softtop. I was quite dismayed. As it turns out, the rollbars arent ballistic like airbags, but spring loaded, and resettable! They reset them in about five minutes, FOR FREE! Also, the tech told me how to properly input the security code in my stereo and it works again! The back window to replace is gonna be HALF the price I thought it was going to be, so overall, I'm very happy.

I was quite awake for the drive home, and it passed quickly. I miss my Caitrin. Moving to Edmonton soon though, so it'll all be well soon.

No comments: