Friday, January 27, 2006

Worked today

Another day

Went out with mom today, to verbally kick the shit out of the plumber who poorly installed my toilet allowing it to leak and wreck the hardwood in my room. Worked much Much better than just using the phone. The plumber (even though we've waited 3 months) is coming on 24 hours notice now :D weeeeeee

Work was okay, at the end. Had to fix a mistake a new-trained co-worker made, causing me to cut my hand. Stupid kid....he should try harder. Also, we had pay-per-view hockey on, which, to fault the satalite company, they didnt (after we paid for the program) enable our reciever, so the people who paid 12 bucks a ticket missed the first period while I waited on hold to rectify the situation. Everybody got their money back, one pissed off crowd I tell you.

Its a slim chance, but great news! Caitrin mentioned my name to her aquaintance game-tech/owner operator of southern music. He was complaining about needing a technitian...she suggested me...me! ME! So, albeit slim, I might have a kickass (for me) job all ready for when I move to edmonton! yay!

Sleepy time!

No comments: